Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wouldn't That Be Somethin'?

Where is that little button you click and your blog writes itself?

Oh, there isn't one! Hm. I guess I'll have to be more diligent about this, at least until someone gives me access to the write-yourself-blog button. Wouldn't that be somethin'?

It is now mid-September, and we've broken the record heatwave that brought triple-digit temperatures to the Midwest for almost four months. Read about it here. There has been scant rain during that time, and everything that would normally be green this time of year is brown and dead. Good thing I didn't plant a garden in the spring--it would have been toast by June.

Let's see if I can think of something more horrible than Oklahoma in 115 degree temperatures   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   nope. Nothing comes to mind. It's like living on Jupiter, with tarantulas and scorpions.

Dan says it's not that bad. With the heavy winds and heat, it's like a convection oven; at least we're baking evenly.

At last post, I was nearly finished with Dr. Junger's Clean Program. It was a splendid experience! I can see the benefit of doing the Clean Program once a year. I don't need it more than that, since I eat well and exercise often. But doing a regular full-body cleanse has too many benefits to ignore.

In a future post, I'm going to discuss the importance of cleanses and talk about my own experience with them (you may want to read it on an empty stomach). And since I now realize that this blog won't write itself, I promise it won't be seven months before the next post.

Cheers to good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment